OBJECTIVE: To improve career transition readiness by sharing the employer’s perspective on
military veterans’ entry to the civilian work world.
- Whether one enlistment or a 30-year career when you transition out of the military to
the civilian workforce, you are facing an entirely new world.
- Preparing for this new world is critical to success. Consider this session “Intelligence
Preparation of the Career Battlefield”.
- We will discuss an often-ignored but critically important topic – the employers’
- Employers are the ones who have the jobs you seek to fill. Knowing their perspective is
critical to optimizing your transition’s efficiency / effectiveness, and to you landing in
(and staying with) a great job career.
- We will cover a number of “insights from the employer side of the desk” that will
enlighten participants about
o General Business
o Talent Acquisition, Recruiting and Interviewing
- Participants will leave this session with a better understanding of what employers’ are
thinking and how employers operate regarding military career transition. They will be
better armed for transition success!
Note: All content is sourced from my book “Military Career Transition: Insights From the
Employer Side of the Desk” which debuted in July 2021 as the #1 New Release in Amazon’s Job